- Reached their goal of $1 million by raising an additional $335,000.
- Last week they were at $715,550 moving to $1,050,550 shy of their max of $2,225,000
- We updated the listing to direct through Earlyshares instead of EquityNet, as EquityNet simply pushes you to Earlyshares to invest in the firm.
Return on Change
- Return on Change has recently changed their policy to charge entrepreneurs. With this update, NextRX has decided to no longer list. They have decided to move to CAN Invest to raise funds, which is a Medical Marijuana focused platform. We will look into pulling their offerings.
- The funding details are no longer public. We assume this means they have completed their round with over $11million in funding. We have moved them to the completed deals section until we are able to find out more.
We are focusing on technology-related companies that are publicly available and near completion. Let us know what deals you would like to see covered, or any other suggestions, by contacting us.
Go to the Investments Section to see the complete list of available deals.