Listen - Our Top Venture Investing Podcast List
We look for, and rate audio content for those seeking to better understand the venture investing space with a focus on enterprise and blockchain. Our rating is currently based on the opinion of a very small set of individuals taking into account no data whatsoever. We will continue to make updates and welcome your opinion in the comments below or direct contact as we try to improve the ranking.
- How to B2B a CEO - Ashu Garg from Foundation Capital interviews successful enterprise focused startup founders. While this is more focused on entrepreneurial success it provides a unique view from a GP of the interaction with successful CEOs.
- This week in Startups/Angel Podcast by Jason Calacanis. Jason runs Angel, This Week in Startups and The All In Podcast so we link to his personal site to see latest episodes from each.
- Invest Like the Best a part of O’Shaughnessy Asset Management's Investors Field Guide. Patrick O’Shaughnessy speaks with successful professional investors (portfolio managers, venture capitalists, researchers, authors) but occasionally he brings on someone outside of the investing business whose insight and experience can entertain and inform.
- Andreesen Horowitz A16Z is a top rated podcast for access to the all-star team of venture partners and industry experts covering a breadth of growth and technology subject matter. Sonal Chokshi does a great job of hosting and facilitating a range of formats. They have also started to provide more Blockchain content with the growth of their Crypto Fund.
- Angel Invest Boston - We are partial to this podcast due to the Boston focus. Sal Daher - studied engineering at MIT and Stanford. He brings an International finance lens to the conversations. He has invested in a handful of ventures founded by friends and acquaintances and a member of Walnut Ventures and MIT Angels. We are partial to this due to many of us living in Boston.
- The Full Ratchet (TFR) Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, reviews and interviews Angel, VC, and Entrepreneurs, providing insight to individual investments and stories why investors passed on opportunities.
- Stanford's eCorner - the most successful entrepreneurs share stories of their journey, many have become investors. They also have video on many of these incredible people and their stories.
- Twenty Minute VC Harry Stebbings interviews Angels, VCs, and Limited Partners.
- The Syndicate - A gritty podcast consisting of conversations with investors and founders across industries. Matt Ward interviews angel and venture capital investors, sometimes facilitating insightful heated debates.
- Equity by TechCrunch/Crunchbase - The TechCrunch team provides the best blend of an entertaining experience while also providing compelling updates across the world of funding. Equity is a weekly podcast, focused on all things money when it comes to startups. Massive rounds, notable acquisitions, and interesting IPOs are the fodder for hosts Alex Wilhelm, Kate Clark. They focus on helping everyone understand the dollars behind the hype. Previous hosts have included Katie Roof, and Matthew Lynley.
Read - Investor Blogs
- Fred Wilson AVC
- Brad Feld Thoughts BLOG
- Chris Yeh Adventures in Capitalism BLOG
- Ty Danco's Benefits to using AngelList
- Kendall Alemerico's 10 tips for Startup Equity Investing via Entrepreneur
- We write occasionally AFund Wisdom Articles
Check out our ranking of Investing Platforms and let us know what you think about the rank order we chose or if we missed anyone in the comments below.